Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nost Amor Forum Index -> OOC Event Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophyriwen

re: Weekly Warband Hunt

Last Updated: October 15, 2014

Event: Weekly Warband Hunt

Scheduling: Every Tuesday at 9pm, EST.
Duration: 60 to 90 minutes, one day per week

Calendar
No hunts planned.

Past Events
September 9, 2014: East Rohan Warbands - Four rode against 16 of the 17 warbands in East Rohan.
September 16, 2014: West Gondor Warbands - Two rode against all 7 warbands in East Rohan.
September 23, 2014: Cancelled
September 30, 2014: Cancelled
October 7, 2014: Cancelled

History
First introduced with Riders of Rohan, warbands offer a unique challenge to players who enjoy mounted combat. The strongest warbands require a skilled group to defeat. All warbands offer unique cosmetic and equipment rewards, described below, and two deeds require the defeat of all warbands in a region.

We will ride against whatever warbands kin members need for cosmetics, deeds, and quests. If no one needs a specific enemy, we will ride against the 7 warbands in West Gondor, as they currently offer the greatest rewards and most experience.

Please offer your suggestions for date, time, and specific hunts in this thread.

Known Rewards
East Rohan: Silver Tokens of the Riddermark; Spotted Warsteed skin (Rare); Tarnished Crest of Rohan (Rare); Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor (Extremely Rare); Orc Head on a Pike (Rare); L85 Warsteed Relics (Very Rare); Store Warsteed Cosmetics (Extremely Rare)

Wildermore: Wildermore Coins; Wildermore Warband Token; Survivors of Wildermore Deed

West Rohan: Westemnet Iron Coins*; Caparison of West Rohan (Uncommon); Halter of West Rohan (Uncommon); Saddle of West Rohan (Uncommon); Three Orc Heads on a Pike (Rare)

West Gondor: Amroth Silver Pieces**; West Gondor's Roaming Enemies Deed

*You may trade Westemnet Iron Coins for items that boost critical success chances when crafting Essences, yielding Gold Essences.

**You may trade Amroth Silver Pieces for Essence Crafting recipes, L100 Scrolls of Delving, and L100 Scrolls of Empowerment.

Last edited by Sophyriwen on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 13 times in total
Aemthalion
Aemthalion
I bleed nostamor.guildlaunch.com!!

I am still looking for the spotted war mount skin and enjoy running the warbands. Plus I think I can talk Mari into it. *grins* Eight might be a little early as sometimes the little one doesn't make it down until 8:30 but we will try to make it.

Sophyriwen

The proposed start time was adjusted from 8pm to 9pm EST.

The first hunt will take place on September 9, 2014 at 9pm EST.

The original post now includes scheduled dates, times, and warbands.
Sophyriwen

New events were added for September 30 and October 7.
Sophyriwen

I am no longer running warband hunts due to lack of interest.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nost Amor Forum Index -> OOC Event Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: